taking flight into art, love, and life (the blog)

Monday, April 23, 2012

Where to find my products online + in-store signing event this weekend!

As many of you know, back in late 2011 I decided to no longer sell my licensed products through my website in an effort to focus on making art, instead of selling the products. After all, that's why I license my work - so that I can leave the selling to retailers who do such an amazing job selling the lines (thank you, retailers!). Although the products (gift, home decor, stationery, and more) are available in boutiques nationwide, I know it can be a struggle finding the products for many of you.

ggw1_grande

But there is good news! A local, independent boutique here in the Portland area, Garden Gallery Iron Works, carries just about ALL of my products in their lovely boutique, but they also carry many of the products in their online store. Head on over to their online store and you'll find many, many of my products - everything from gift, to home decor, to stationery, and more.


ggw3_grande

Don't see what you're looking for in their online store? Chances are they have it in their retail store (including some larger furniture/wall pieces like the coffee table and luggage you see in the photo above), so be sure to give them a call at 800-452-5266 and either Don, Kathy, or Carol can assist you.

One of my favorite new products with my home decor line! Fabric lanterns.

Many of you have written in about where to find the fabric lanterns, the new wall canvases, the new figures, the new crosses, and so much more. I'm happy to share that they carry all of these items and more! They'll be uploading more product to the store in coming weeks and will keep it quite stocked all year round. I'm just THRILLED to send you over to them...I personally know the family that owns this store and fully endorses their business. You will be in good hands!

Keep in mind, that signed/matted prints, greeting cards, and originals are still available through my online shop, but if you're looking for anything else, head on over to Garden Gallery Iron Works online store.

Yee-haw!
Psst: They have the new teacups in stock as well!
teacups

SIGNING EVENT THIS WEEKEND! 

For those of you in the Portland, OR area, I'll be doing an in-store signing event at Garden Gallery Iron Works on Saturday, April 28th. Come chat with me, eat cookies, and mingle! Again, this local boutique carries an extensive selection of the products in their shop and I always always enjoy doing signing events with them.

Saturday, April 28th
11am-2pm

Store location: Garden Gallery Iron Works---- Located in the Woodburn Company Stores mall, Woodburn Oregon, just off the Woodburn exit on 1-5 Store suite # 416




circles