taking flight into art, love, and life (the blog)

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Original painting sale and more


It's been a long long time since I've offered up some originals for sale (I've been giving them away, sometimes surprising an unsuspecting someone which is always major fun for me).

I'm ready to offer up this next batch to YOU!

Here are the details:

I will be listing about 12 original paintings for sale in my shop on Tuesday, 12/4/12 at 10am, PST.

Please, mark your calendars. Originals generally sell out quickly - anywhere from 8 minutes to 24 hours.

I can't thank you enough and I will see you there (I will be the one behind the virtual counter squealing with delight each time a painting is sold).

XO,
Kelly Rae

And now for today's regularly scheduled weekly post......

I like to think that it's not just a piece of wall art, or mug, or necklace, but rather an invitation to see and celebrate the real story behind our lives. Most of my products are inspired by the rich conversations I have both in my inner life, and my outer life. My goal, with any product, is to communicate the soul of those conversations into the products so that each piece creates a sense of belonging + community.

This weekly blog series is a place where I celebrate and honor specific products that have made their way out into the world with genuine purpose. May you be inspired (and perhaps find a little something to nourish your soul)! Links will be provided to an online vendor that carries the products.

Click here to see all the posts in this series. 

Added a new mirror to my mirror collection. New one has wings! It's new from my home decor collection with Creative Co-op. LOVE!

One of my favorite decor products, this is a mirror with wings. The wings are large, sculpted metal wings that hinge onto the mirror.  I have it sitting on my mantel with my vintage mirror collection. LOVE! Available here.

soul sisters

The decorative, artful girls are some of our best sellers, and they've always resonated with me from the moment I saw them (Imagine me opening up a box of samples and there they were, the first prototypes. It was love at first site). They either stand alone with the display stand (sold here) or they hang (each comes with a ribbon attached to the back). They've become collectable - we introduce about three new ones a year. The ones above are the soul sister and mama. But the latest to release are my favorites. They are dreamer, dear world, and true north. 

_MG_8540

These are miniature framed wall canvases! They are so well done and look exactly like the wall canvases, but smaller (and framed!). Pair them with an easel and you've got a perfectly sized, artful gift! Four designs: Love, Discovering, Seeker, and Creative Soul. Only $10 each! 



PS: All of my products featured above (and more) are sold online via Garden Gallery Works (a local shop that carries my lines both online and in their retail shop), but if you're looking for signed/matted prints and/or originals, you can get these in my online shop

PPS: International customers, we love you! Please email me at kellyraeroberts@gmail.com and we can point you in the direction of online retailers that ship internationally!

3 comments:

Chictiques Cafe said...

Love the TRUE NORTH sentiments, so positive & encouraging :) Thanks!

Stubborn Dog Artwork said...

Love seeing your work when I'm out and about, and knowing a little bit about the person behind it! Good luck with your sale Tuesday. :-)

Paintings said...

Loveable paintaingI like to mug, or necklace





circles