taking flight into art, love, and life (the blog)

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Original painting sale TODAY, friends!



Hello you!
Just a speedy little reminder that starting today, I'll have about 12 original paintings for sale in my shop!

IMPORTANT: To get to the sale, head over to my shop and then click on "originals" in the shop menu bar, or you can click right here.

Originals generally sell out quickly so please be sure to scoop one up if you fall in love. I can't thank you enough, and I will see you there. (I will be the one behind the virtual counter squealing with delight each time a painting is sold.).

If the original you wanted has sold, don't dismay! You can order it as a print which will arrive signed by me, matted, and ready to frame.

International customers, we love you! Please email me and I'd be happy to connect you with online vendors that ship worldwide.

PS:

4 comments:

rachel awes said...

sweet dear,
your paintings are selling like hot cakes. maybe because they are breakfast for the soul. + lunch. + dinner.
soar baby soar.
xoxox

afitz73 said...

*devastated* -hardly describes my heart right now. I kept reloading the Coming Soon page and just thought it was running late. All happens for a reason, yes? Congrats to you dear Kelly Rae and may the whispers keep whispering loud and clear. :)

rozanne said...

I sent you an email because I, too, am very disappointed. I tried to buy a painting but when I went to check out, I was told it was sold out. By the time I tried to select something else, all the originals were sold out.

Anonymous said...

afitz73 and rozanne, i'm so sorry that happened! can you send me an email with you addy and i'd love to pop a little something in the mail for you :)

rachel, thanks sweets :)





circles