taking flight into art, love, and life (the blog)

Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy Announcements

*** HAPPY ANNOUNCEMENTS ***

Untitled

You guys. I have so much to tell you, so much to share. I'm about to get super cozy in my pajamas and write my little heart out about where I've been these last couple of weeks (my heart is full), but before I do, I wanted to let you know about a couple of super speedy happy announcements...



An invitation to become a sponsor!

I am getting ready to relaunch a brand new sponsorship program. The old sponsorship program has been on hiatus these last several months - a bit of a sabbatical, if you will - while I got more clarity about how I wanted to soulfully run it (in a nutshell, it was starting to get too big). The clarity has arrived, friends, and the new program is going be GOOD (think monthly giveaways). I'd love for you to be a part of it.

Here's what I know to be true.

I’m an artist & writer today, but I’m pretty sure I was a professional matchmaker, in another life. I LOVE connecting my readers with uplifting & inspiring businesses that share my Possibilitarian mission.

If you . . .
: Believe that kindness changes everything
: Have a business, a product, a tool or an offering to share
: Would love to reach 150K monthly readers & 20K mailing list + Facebook subscribers with your message

. . . then you’re beautifully suited for a sponsorship spot, on my site. Yes!

If you're interested in learning more, please email us at sponsorships@kellyraeroberts.com and Lacy and/or I will get you started. The new program launches March 1st, so get in touch soon! 




I'm so excited to be included in the upcoming Right-Brainers in Business Video Summit which starts TODAY(!) and runs through March 8th.

Jennifer Lee, author of the best-selling book The Right-Brain Business Plan, has gathered an inspiring panel of thought leaders and go-getters who’ll show you the path to more productivity and profit. I’m excited to share that I’ll be one of the speakers along with my Hello Soul Hello Business partner, Beth Nicholls. Join us live in the chat room on February 27th – Beth and I will both be there and we can’t wait to interact with you. Here's a quick sneak peek of our interview with Jennifer.

Grab your F*ree pass right here!



Thanks, friends. I'll be back super soon with stories galore of how I got my soul filled these last couple of weeks.
XO,
Kelly Rae


10 comments:

Joanne said...

Oh I was SURE this was a pregnancy announcement! Can't wait to hear all about what you've been up to....

Suzanne Drolet said...

Kelly Rae
Your art and life inspire me, your words nourish my soul!
You are a ray of sunshine and a truly wonderful person.....just thought you should know!
I can't wait to see what the big news is.

Margherita Arrighi said...

would take it again but I do not understand spoken English, I'm italian so I continue with your e-book kelly

Bear Creek Quilting Company said...

I look forward to hearing more about your happy announcements amd excitement.

Laly Mille said...

All signed up! Your enthusiasm is catching, I can't wait to find out what you're up to!..

Becky in Burma said...

So exciting, KRR!! Thanks for all the info + can't wait to hear about your news.

Thanks for being so amazing.

Kelly Dombrowski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly Dombrowski said...

Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us! I definitely will be at the Summit!

Miriam Schulman said...

HI-- I emailed Lacy but my email must have gotten caught in a spam filter. definitely want to sponsor this happy spot! Miriam SChulman of SChulmanArt

kelly rae said...

Hi Miriam,

not seeing any email from you? try us at sponsorships@kellyraeroberts.com

Lacy





circles